Sunday 20 October 2013





FOOD  FOR  THOUGHT



When you are in the light everything follows you, but, when you enter the dark, even your own shadow will not follow you.

Peace starts with a smile.

It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very difficult to win someone.

Don’t let worries get the best of you, remember Moses started as a basket case.

The world suffers a lot not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people.

If friendship is your weakest point, then you are the strongest person in the world.

I am grateful to all those who said ‘NO’ to me, because of them I did it myself.

Laughing faces do not mean that there is absence of sorrow! But it means they have the ability to deal with it.

In time of crisis I was not hurt by the harsh words of my enemies …. BUT, by the silence of my friends.

Never play with the feelings of others because, though you may win the game, you will surely lose the person for a lifetime.

Opportunities are like sunrise; if you wait too long, you can miss them.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment