Tuesday 25 September 2012

YEARNING FOR GOD 4 /

April 26, 1945
Gabrielle: 'Lord, Your poor little girl, Your poor image is here before you, yearning for You with all the strength of her being.'

Jesus: "Have you noticed how people talk among themselves, discussing all their personal affairs? They spend so much time this way and it does them so little good. Don't you think that if they gave themselves to Me, their Friend, I should rejoice to have My place in their thoughts and I should know how to reward their confidence in abundance?

Don't you think that it would create a moment-to-moment intimacy between them and Me, and this would be a joy for them, because close to Me their lives would lose their tension.

You understand? It would be life together with Me- I carrying the heavy end of things. So again I say: speak with Me, My little ones. Speak with Me. And our hearts will Merge. Isn't this the aim of My Christians? Isn't that why you want to die? Then begin living this heart-oneness. Seize upon every opportunity. Find every pretext. You aren't bold enough. For some of you it is because you are indifferent.

But My close friends, why, why don't they call to Me from their heart's depths? If only their belief were less like unbelief! If their hope were fixed upon My help ... And if, in all simplicity, their love loved Me more. I should be there looking after everything in their day, and when night fell, their eyes would close again on My face."

From the Spiritual Journey of the Mystic Gabrielle Bossis: “HE AND I”. Also found on my Blog at: http://wordofgodalmighty.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment