Sunday 22 June 2014



DEAR MOTHER OF CONFIDENCE …..

….. I come before you in my weakness and need, trusting in your motherly care, and in the love of God, “who has done great things” for you. I give you all my problems, my doubts and even my sins. And I ask you to give me your own limitless confidence in the tenderness of God, and in the power of Jesus your Son.

Teach me the joy and freedom of abandoning all in His hands. Together with you may I behold God’s presence and His power at work in my life.
I thank you for leading me to rise above my troubles and cares. Help me to accept all that befalls me with serenity, and ask for all I need with expectant faith; that I too may be able to see and to say that “He who is mighty has done great things … for me.”
Amen.

‘You cannot learn this from books, you must experience it in your life, that whatever you ask Our Lady, she will do …”       Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment