Friday 14 February 2014




LOVING THOUGHTS ABOUT ‘MY VALENTINE’

Before the end of day I must show and declare my unconditional gratitude and love to ‘My Valentine’. Not that it’s so important to show my love on the 14th of February; ‘true love and gratitude’ are part and parcel of every single day, of every single act, word or deed.
I owe my very existence to ‘My Valentine’; I owe every breath to ‘My Valentine’; I owe my life to ‘My Valentine’.

No number of roses, freshly picked from Kew Garden will suffice to show my love and gratitude; no gold diamond or silver gift will do enough honour to ‘My Valentine’; no number of chocolate boxes, not even a whole chocolate factory will show my gratitude and love to ‘My Valentine’. For these reasons I never send a Card to ‘My Valentine’.

Yes, I do keep a photo, rather an image of ‘My Valentine’ in every room, in most of the books I read during the day; I express and declare my love and gratitude to ‘My Valentine’ every morning, during the day and before going to bed. I faithfully keep the promises I made to ‘My Valentine’ … and in a most scrupulous way.

I celebrate the day with great joy, that day when ‘My Valentine’ was born …on the 25th of December. “My Valentine was born in cold and misery to show me His love and ultimately, to save me, He Himself died on the cross.
Thank You, Jesus, You are ‘My Valentine’.

No comments:

Post a Comment